INTRODUCING THE “AUTO WOBBLER”
The “Auto Wobbler” has under went extensive field testing enduring the most extreme conditions and proudly stands beside the “Pike Buster”.
Why use the Auto Wobbler?
- It imitates a 7” dying minnow. It slowly raises and then rapidly drops causing the wobble action. It does this two times in quick succession and then pauses as if had just died or too tired to swim. Then the cycle starts all over. The speed of these cycles can be adjusted with the variable speed controller. These repetitive cycles drive fish WILD!
- The jigging arm can be adjusted from 12” for a docile action out to a massive 28” for very aggressive, maximum action.
- It doesn't swim out of sight up under the ice like live decoys can.
- It doesn't get tired and stop swimming so there is no need to reach over the hole and risk spooking a fish.
- You don't have to wait for the bait shop too open.
- Its relentless non stop motion attracts more fish and from greater distances.
- Works in both permanent and portable shanties.
- The ultimate solution for lakes where live bait is not allowed.
- Controls and drive components have been designed specifically for this application. This means you can adjust the speed of the decoy from a very docile to a very aggressive fast speed and anything in between without fear of damaging components.
- Obviously depending upon usage, one set of batteries should easily last an entire season.
- When you add up your mileage to and from the bait shop and the cost of live decoys the Auto Wobbler can easily pay for itself in the first year, not to mention the additional fish you will see.
- It is totally adjustable for the size of your hole and the amount of action desired.
- Decoys can be easily changed.
- The “Auto Wobbler” comes complete with a variable speed controller, two decoys which include a traditional “Redhead” and a “Bass” colored decoy, both are proven killers & 15 lb test line.
- Batteries (4 – D size) not included.