Trappers Ice Saw
This saw was originally designed for trappers through out the northern tier of states across the lower 48, Canadian provinces and Alaska. Now it is becoming popular with spearers. Not only does it have a stout compact, light weight design but it has also been designed for piercing it’s own starting hole as well as being able to cut small diameter hole’s with ease.
- Features extremely sharp hardened teeth.
- Compact design, only 26 ½” collapsed, 50” OAL when fully extended.
- Ideal for cutting ice up to 6" thick.
- Light weight - 4 LBS, 10 OZ.
- Durable all steel construction.