Ice Saw - Collapsible
- A premium blade at an affordable price
- Hardened teeth. While other saw makers make their fame of being "Laser Cut" so are ours, however most of theirs are simply cut out of soft steel. Our's are laser cut, hand ground to a razor sharp edge and then hardened much like a chain saw chain. This means years of use with out the need to resharpen.
- Hollow ground and hardened point on end of blade for starting a hole.
- Computer designed, laser cut blanks that ensure the utmost consistency and accuracy
- Precision "set" teeth
- Hand ground chisel shaped teeth that cut ice rather than chip at it.
- 38" long blade
- 44" long when collapsed and 82" long when extended
- Small circles can be cut with ease
- A starting hole is helpful although not required in thinner ice
- Weight, approximately 7 lbs
Check out the video below!